Skip to content

Home Forums Other Trump businesses – Would you support his businesses?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
  • Large red thick Spanish tile with Japanese black stone filling in the base of the tree in the middle of the patio and black ‘short porch’, black chain gutter drains gone – all replaced with distressed red construction brick patio and the tree was removed.
  • Camellias and Azaleas that were under the tree canopy – gone, replace by whatever those plant I saw were. These were established plants, about 7 feet tall and would regularly produce big blooms with little maintenance.
  • Large living room used to have birch tongue and groove panels that made up the ceiling – light stain and varnished – painted crudely over in white. I am glad they left the custom off-blue tile wall behind the freestanding black fireplace alone, though it looked like they got that fireplace a little too hot.
  • Walnut bookcase – painted over white.
  • Walnut color matched wainscotting and window frames in Dining room – painted over white.

I could list more but that would be belaboring the point.
    I’ve learned that my style is not the style of many or even most people.

If it is primarily her taste, and he is allowing her the ‘decorating’, I don’t see any problem there – after all, he does have the money and it is often better to yield on some things to have peace in the home.

NOTE: Those mass of picture frames is more of a woman’s style than a man’s. I have never seen a guy set out that many picture frames on one table.. but my S.O.’s mother does.

PS: On a lark, I am going to see if I can determine what my S.O. thinks of the interior without telling her whose it is.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.