Home › Forums › Housing › Chamberlin…blames us for driving home prices down…. › Rustico, now that was funny.
Rustico, now that was funny. Chamberlin knows exactly why prices will come down and has turned the table on our favorite argument from 2005, claiming the spin is is the cause. Let’s see, he is on the radio every ten minutes and writes for the paper, our combined audience can fit into a costco, who has the real spin power.
As Chris Berman says “Lets go inside the numbers.”
1. The biggest bear in town says housing will go down 5% (probably took all day to find that wizard, unless he dropped off the last port where the guy said 5% by October)
2. Some government agency says there are not enough units for the swelling coastal metropolotin populations. (they always say this, they want affordable housing units, yes it is a bitch to be on welfare and live in La Jolla we will get right on it, great report, I’ll take two copies)
3. Bonsall has a three story apartment building under construction, which obviously means that was the last piece of dirt. (I’ve been to Bonsall, recently, there is plenty of dirt to go around and hardly the best choice to use as an example of massive development swallowing all the land)
4. I don’t care if prices don’t go down, I’m in it for the long haul. (can’t have it both ways, you are either mad at us for our motives in destroying your appreciation schedule or you don’t care, you cant write twelve paragraphs and then convince anyone you don’t care).
5. You can’t get pregnant from oral sex. (O.K. he didn’t write that but he should have, it’s an old CIA propaganda trick to mix in some truths with the lies)