Perhaps Alex is an REIC mole. Once in while he’ll say things such as:
1) they don’t make any more land;
2) jobs are coming to SD;
3) foreigners are coming to SD;
4) everyone wants to live here;
5) inflation will save the day;
6) desirable area will be immune;
7) prices won’t drop too much because when they do buyers will flock in;
8) the government will step in with a bail out.
9) people need to buy now to lock in low rates, etc…
If you believe it, then walk the talk. You’re always welcomed to post “I told you so” when you’re proven right.