San Diego Housing Market News and Analysis
State your position
User Forum Topic
Submitted by San Diego on February 3, 2006 - 4:44pm
I am curious to know the status of each of the regular posters in this forum.
Would you classify yourself as one of the following?
1. Frustrated BUYER who feels the market has passed them up for the past 7 years.
2. Recent SELLER looking for a buying opportunity.
4. BULL who believes in long term home ownership.
5. BEAR who is convinced that we are on the verge of economic Armeggedon.
6. Frustrated SELLER who will have to settle for a lower price than their neighbor.
I am in the development business. I own a home in downtown San Diego. I absolutely agree that the prices are too high and that a mild correction is in the works. I have no intention of selling in the near term so I am not concerned about the short term. Location is always a prime factor. I would be very nervous if I owned a condo conversion in the East County.
~Financial Market Commentary~
*Investment advisory services and securities offered through Girard Securities, Inc., member SIPC/FINRA.
~Active forum topics~
~SD Home Price Snapshot~